What Is a Bespoke Suit?
A bespoke suit is built from the ground up, with you influencing the whole process. It’s pretty much a blank canvas on which to paint your unique style vision.
A whole world of bespoke options are opened up to you. You can choose from a wide range of superb quality materials, select from an unending possibilities for pocket type, vent style, interior lining, cuffs, collar… you name it, the world’s your sartorial oyster. You can even ask for your lining to be custom printed with whatever image you like. And what’s more?, you’re getting a personalised tailoring service that is one of the most competitive in the marketplace.
- Traditional Construction (For Tweed & Heavy Fabrics)
- Half Canvas Construction (All our bespoke suits are made with half canvas)
- Full Canvas Construction (Extra solidity in the structure of the suit)
Our style range include:
- Tweed Suits
- Wedding Suits, Dinner Suits & Tuxedos
- Formal, Corporate & Business Suits
- Breeks & Shooting Suits
- Bespoke Shirts
- Kilts and Matching Jackets