- Help With Sizes
- Additional information
- Reviews (9)
Heritage Country Green Plaid Tweed Suit
Every gentleman should have a top quality suit, shirt, shoe and tie in his wardrobe. They are ideal for when that special occasion calls. They are also cool for those who enjoy looking top-notch every day. This handmade Heritage Country Green Plaid Tweed Suit can also be worn as separate items which are ideal for less formal days. The jacket can be worn with jeans or chinos, whilst the trousers look very smart with the perfect shirt or a top cashmere jumper on a cold day.
This Custom Made to Fit Tweed Suit will bring out your inner luxury and make you stand out from the crowd.
Each suit is carefully handmade to a professional finish.
Made from 100% Tweed Wool, our handmade suits have that luxurious feel you get when you know you are wearing quality.
- Available as standard, made to measure or fully bespoke.
- Great Fit Guarantee.
- Made from 100% premium tweed wool & finished with a modern fit.
- 450GSM Tweed Wool
- Trademarked Vintage Wooden Buttons.
- Classic Waistcoat Design (If you want the waistcoat with lapels, please select that option).
- Our standard suits are a fitted, single-breasted style with a two button fastening.
- It has a double vent and buttonhole detail on a notched lapel.
- There are two jetted flap pockets and a breast pocket, all functioning, on the external along with two internal breast pockets.
- Olive Green base with burgundy plaids in a twill weave pattern.
- 100% Premium Wool Outer.
- 100% Viscose Lining.
- Mannequin dimensions are 97cm (38.19in) bust, 86.5cm (34in) waist, 99cm (39in) hips. Jacket and waistcoat size on the mannequin is 38R, Tailored Fit.
Please note that this suit is exquisitely handmade to order. Production time is 3 weeks. However, we recommend you allow up to 30 days for final delivery.
Our suits are carefully handmade to order and delivered to your doorstep within 30-35 days (Standard Sizes)/40-45 days (Made to Measure) through the best available courier service after your order being placed and payment cleared. If there are any delays, we will let you know.
We understand you sometimes can't wait to receive your suit, but our tailors need to take time and pay attention to detail in order to get you the best quality you pay for.
Contact us in advance if you need your suit in a rush and we'll tell you if we can accommodate your request. We ship to most countries around the world but please remember custom duties will be your responsibility if any.
For help with getting the right size, please CLICK HERE. Please pay attention to our sizing guide as each manufacturer makes suits a little different. If in doubt, please contact us so we can help you choose the right size.
We pay close attention to each and every suit that we stitch with the size/measurement provided by our valuable customers.
We understand that when the hands of expert work for something it makes it a classic. To achieve the highest level of precision and perfection, we prefer our Suits to be made by human hand. Although, it is quite expensive and slower than machines, in return we get a very fine classic end product.
|Dimensions||50 × 35 × 7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.