Tweed Suit Hire
We are pleased to offer most of our suit range for hire. We understand the high cost of buying suits for that special occasion. But that does not mean you should not wear a special suit for your special day.
This is why we have put together this special tweed suit hire package for you.
Our Tweed Suit Hire is a great way to secure your outfit for any type of function for less. We’re very glad to offer individual and group hire.
We have packages for every occasion:
- Wedding Tweed Suit Hire
- Royal Ascot Tweed Suit Hire
- Goodwood Tweed Suit Hire
- Tweed Suit Hire for Traditional Festivals
- Prom Tweed Suit Hire
Tweed Suit Hire Packages & Prices
Three Piece (Jacket + Waistcoat + Trousers)- £150
Two Piece (Jacket + Trousers) – £130
Jacket and Waistcoat – £120
Trousers and Waistcoat – £100
Jacket Only – £90
Waistcoat Only – £70
Trouser Only – £70
*All prices are inclusive of 20% VAT
*All hired suits must be same to qualify for groom goes free offer
Suit Hire Style
- 2 Buttons
- Notch Lapel
- 2 Straight Pockets With Flap
- 2 Back Vents
- Flat Fronted Trousers (No Pleat)
- 4 Cuff Buttons
- 5 Buttons on Waistcoat
- Jacket Size Range of 36″ to 48″; Short (S), Regular (R) or Long (L)
- Trouser Size Range of 30″ to 42″
- Trouser Fit: Hired Trousers Will be Regular Fit
- Trouser Length: Short (30″), Regular (32″), Long (33″), Extra Long (34″)
The Hire Range
We will really want you to have the suit you want for your occasion. Most of our suits can be hired. Just send us an email and let us know which one you have in mind and we will tell you if that is available. Our Tweed Suit Hire packages are also listed on this page.
Below is a list of the suits we have available for hire:
You'll Need This To Complete Your Look
We will do our best to deliver your suit(s) to you 1 or 2 days before the event and must be returned the next working day after your event. If you pay for the delivery and/or collection, a return label will be included in the package. The package must be handed over to the selected courier at the nearest drop off point the next working day after the event date.
Your contractual hire is one day. You only hire the suit for the event date as stated on your invoice. We send suits to you early and give you the suits 1 or 2 days early so you can try them on and get them ready for the hire day. We do this for peace of mind. Please note that we are not contracted to do this but we will always do our very best to deliver the suits to you as early as possible so you can have your peace of mind in knowing that you have them ready.
We also collect the suits from the courier drop off point as indicated on your return sheet the next working day or give you 2 days to return the suits to store to give you time to get them together.
Please note that there will be a £15 charge per day per suit for late returns. This will come out of your security deposit if suits are returned late.
Your suits can also be picked up from our studio 2 days before the event and must be returned to us the next working day after the event.
We can also arrange a DHL/DPD Delivery and Collection from you for peace of mind.
Delivery & Pickup
- The cost of delivery is £15 + VAT for up to 4 Suits. £5 + VAT per any additional suit.
- You will need to arrange the return of the suits
- The cost of delivery and pickup is £30 + VAT for up to 4 Suits. £8 + VAT per any additional suit.
- We will send your suits to you by courier and will include a paid courier returns label for you to return the suits the next working day after your event for peace of mind.
- The paid returns label and instructions on how to send them back by the courier will be included. You do not pay anything to courier.
- Hired Suits cannot be custom made.
- We make hired suits with standard suit sizes and standard style options.
- We reserve the right to substitute for the nearest size on all items.
- We do not provide odd or in-between sizes for hire.
- You can opt for a Regular Fit trousers.
The Hire Process
- Find what suit you want for your event from our range of suits available for hire.
- Click Here to send an enquiry form to find out if it’s available for hire on your event date.
- Give us all the sizes you need them in. (You can also book an appointment to come to our shop. We can better help you get the right sizes).
- We will put the order together for you once all is confirmed and send you an invoice.
- Once you are ok to proceed, you can proceed and click the “PAY” link on the invoice to pay for your suits.
- Payments MUST be made and all sizes confirmed NO LATER THAN 35 DAYS prior to your event. We reserve the right to cancel or reject a Tweed Suit Hire order if payment is not made within the 35 days notice period.
- Send us a proof of ID and address so we know who is hiring.